Stone

I am stoning. Not the weed stone but my mind keep drifting away. No idea why. I couldn't concentrate. I just cannot. No idea why. i wanna do something else. I can't read anymore. I feel like i read too much.. haha

Okay so according to Stella, econometrics can score first class. I believe her cause yeah, it is doable haha.

I cannot focus!!!!!!!! I wanna scream at myself now. I really dunno why. omg. haih ><


Someone rescue me! I left one lasttttttt chapter for Econometrics then i can start doing exercises d. And thats it. Others i just need to read and do exercises.

Okay you know what, by tonight,
1. Finish the last chapter of Econometrics
2. Finish at least 2 chapters of AIS
3. Finish 1 chapter of Insurance

Then tonight can watch 2 episodes of Empire! yeah! MOTIVATION! haha

okok motivation.




grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee