New Beginning

I know this is kind of stupid saying this now but now I am restarting myself. Renewing myself from the negativity I had before this. No more negativity after this. I have decided to go to the library 8am-8pm everyday. Well, this is not me but this is the only way to get away from negativity and get focused. Somehow I feel comfortable here. I can concentrate better here. Way better than being in the room alone. Maybe I just need to be surrounded by people. People that I don’t know. Even better right? Get sometime alone.

After what happened, I have a clearer picture of what is the real meaning of friendship and who is the true people that you can trust and who worth trusting and to rely on. I told my mom I was really sad and angry at what they did to me. I didn’t tell her what they did, she didn’t ask. I know why she didn’t because no point telling her the stories when they are already over. No point bringing back the painful past and make me feel even more sad bout it than I already was. She is my mom for a reason. She knows me best. Just take it as a lesson she said. Thank you mom.

I have now becoming a better me. Appreciate those who were with you when you hit the bottom. And I see it now. Very clearly. Truth and reality hurts but that if that is how and what it takes to grow up, I accept it. I am somehow grateful for what happened cause now, I have deleted Instagram and Twitter. No more distractions. None at all. I’ve been wasting too much of my time on those apps. Well, now, nothing more to post or stuff like that. One more month then I’m going home. Then I will have a better time. Don’t worry Emily Lim Hor Mun. You are now a stronger girl. Everything happens for a reason and I really believe it. I wanted to express my anger on them but guess what, they are not worth my time. After what happened last night, they really opened my eyes. Thank you for the lesson guys. Hope you will do well in the future. Not being sarcastic, being true here. Whatever decisions you have made, I can never change and my perspective of you guys now, can never change as well.

Now it’s time to be more disciplined and independent. Let’s get back the high school me when  I was stronger than this. Hey, the stronger Emily, come out! You have been away for a long time buddy. It’s time to grow up and I need you now.



Grateful and blessed


Love




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee