20s Songs

While i was having dinner, I went to the Youtube and played a song, can't remember which song then went to Beyonce then Destiny's Child, then Kelly Rowland, then Ciara, then Chammillionaire, then Soulja Boy, then T.I, then Nelly and now Ne-yo. hahaa.. All black songs. Man, they are awesome! This is something tweet-able but oh well, deleted that app. So this is going to be my next Twitter. Well, at least i don't have words limitation. haha

I realized that all these nice songs were produced during 2008-2009. Mosttttt of the nice songs are ALL 2009! I was Form 3 and that year, as i remembered, was pretty good. haha

I am so going to go back to old school and listen to all these songs. Screw the songs now, i am sort of bored of them already! haha

When i get back later, open Spotify, add alllllll the 2009 songs. :) #AWESOME

Oh yeah, so i was chatting with Janice and i seriously miss her! We are going to meet up tomorrow for dinner and i seriously can't wait for it! OMG

I can't wait to chat with her. Talk and talk and talk haha. I CANNOT WAIT. Too excited sorreh. haha
Oh yeah, I am getting my bag too! SUCH  a good deal man. From £39 to £23.20! How good deal is that?!

OMG i thought of something for the annual production, SWAG. The theme would be...... Back to early 20s. hmmmm. is 2009 counted as early 20s? haha no idea... Daniel? :P hehee




ok shall back to my insurance study! hehe accompanied by Ne-yo. :)



grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee