Devastated

I am feeling rather devastated now. No idea why but yeah. I think i have too much time to spare. I have nothing to do at home. I don't feel like watching any dramas at all. Been watching seriously F**ked up movies. No idea why. Seriously not recommending Stretch and The Voices. I have no idea why i finished watching those movies. @@ wasted my time. So i have started studying. Hmm. i have seriously nothing to do besides that. Been on instagram, twitter and so on. So frustrating! ugh.

I want to go out so badly! I can't stay at home for sooooooooooooo many days without going out. I can't ! i may go nuts! luckily I'm going London tomorrow and then by the time I'm home, i have goals  to reach which is to start studying and maybe have some dance classes and gym. These 2 days have been passing rather slowly. But luckily i have my sisters and mom and le bf to FaceTime with me. If not, I really don't know how to pass the day. I can't study the whole day! right?! i may seriously go nuts!

Anyways, pretty excited for London tomorrow! I think i already packed. haha Brought the clothes out but haven't put them in the bag yet. No idea why. They are just on my bed. No mood to put them in yet. haha. weird, i know. Oh man, have to wake up early tomorrow. Gonna wash my hair then have breakfast of the leftovers. Yup. Leftovers. British Museum then Circus! Man, gonna watch my first ever live Circus! I'm seriously excited! hehe. Wonder what will it be like.. hmm. Oh well, will only get to know bout it after watching it :)

Gonna take loads of pictures for sure! <3


Let's just hope there will be tickets for us though...



alrighty, gonna think of what to do for now..



ciao



mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee