Friends vs Enemies

Now i know what it means by your closest friend is your worst enemy. I get it now. I had problems with my housemates and it doesn't feel good at all. They boycotted me for about 3 weeks. Today was the harshest as Psy, the one that i talked to the most, the one i travelled with to so many places, the one i was so close to, was the one who hurt me the most. She shot at everything i said during the face to face confrontation. They went out together today for lunch and she was the one who posted picture of them hanging out on instagram and she purposely did it. I will never forget how she told me.

I admit my post was bit too harsh but come on, 5 against 1, isn't it bit too much? They have each other to talk to in the house but not me. I am alone in this house. I have other friends too of course but the same bunch of people boycotting me under the same roof is just too much. It hurts. Well, at least now i know who are my true friends. Out of 5, i think i have 2.. I think. we will see. I deleted my instagram and twitter for now cause i really need to get away from them. One is them, another one is my exam. Exam is coming real soon and this is my 2nd year. So must not play play haha.

I am really glad having Daniel, Stella, Alvis and Janice by my side. Though i was never close to them before this but this situation made me realised true friends are not the people that you always hang out with but the people who were there when you were down.

This is definitely going to make me a stronger person than ever. Well, can consider this as a good news in disguise right? mhmm :)

Thank you darling for being here. Though we are 7 hours away but you woke up just to see if I'm alright and that made me feel more loved than ever. I am really grateful for us being together and although you are not physically here but this made me a stronger girl and made me realised that having trust issues is not exactly a bad thing at all. I let my guard down but it turned out, no, Emily Lim, put your shield and guard back up. No more fooling around.

Thank you my friends :)


Though this blog is on private now but yeah.. just have to say something. This is my way of expressing and that's it. Not gonna let what happened to stop me from blogging :)




love



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee