My dear Housemates

To my dear housemates,

I know i offended you guys in the previous post I've posted but come on, that's from my point of view. Yes, i have the rights to express what I'm feeling and yes, of course, you have the rights of your own feelings. My post was really harsh but that is just what i see and blogging is my only way on ranting shyt out. You have your own ways on expressing, i have mine too. Everyone does crazy things when they are sad or mad.

True that not everyone is interested on the same thing. And too bad we don't see eye to eye on many things. I was raised up differently compared to you guys. It was a harsh childhood and that is why i was really mad when you guys did the stuffs as i mentioned in the post.

For you guys to boycott me because of that one post I've written out of all the other good things I've posted is hurtful. Not only that, I am always there when any of you needed my help. I've never said no.  I know you guys have access to my blog and i still blog it out is because i see no point of hiding. If you guys disagree, tell me and not just boycott me right? Yes i know i should have just tell u guys what i feel and shouldn't post this to the public but this is the way i express myself. I didn't want to confront there and then because i don't want things to turn sour as that time our friendship was strong and i want to continue the happy moment. I guess my decision of not confronting is a wrong one.

Mixing around me for about a year now, you guys should know what type of person am i.

I am happy that i brought you guys together and i apologise for that post. It's entirely up to you guys if I'm worth forgiven. If the post hurts you too deep that I'm not worth forgiven then, it's really too bad. I want to keep this friendship and hope you too.


By the way, this is not really a public blog as you only knew bout the existence after i told you guys. So yeah.


No wonder that post got so many views. LOL



ciao



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee