Efficiency

Damn, today is pretty efficient. Completed 2 modules as planned in just a few hours time. #awesome.
Not only that i managed to apply to 3 PR companies. Damn that's efficient! Of course i will need to do exercises after this to really capture on what I've studied. hehe

Okay i forgot what i wanted to say before this cause my friend, Evan came over and chatted for bit. He just came back from his 30 days Easter trip to 16 countries and his phone got stolen in Italy. iPhone 6 plus. damn.. that's painful.

Okay i will need to leave soon to city to get my new backpack! awesome! then dinner with the peeps! hehe.

Oh yeah, now i remembered! I just realized my way of studying. I cannot study slow. Slow is not my thing because once i slow down, my mind will wander to other places and i will take ages to get back to what i was studying. Like yesterday. The few chapters can be finished within 2-3 hours but i took my own sweet time thinking study slow and read every single lines. Well, Daniel told me that just study at normal pace. Yesterday, it was a slow to normal pace.. haha but just now i tried fast pace and YES, that's my way of studying. Now i get it. I could finish so fast and surprisingly i get it. Not bad eh.. haha.. okay i shall remember this. don't slow down to read word by word cause that will never work for you Emily Lim. hahaha


ok need to leave now!




grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee