Back!

I am finally back home! not home-home yet but home! home sweeeet home! Oh, how much I've missed my bed. Slept in this room for a night only ever since I've been to Edinburgh then sleep on the bus and hostel.. Need a proper sleep on my deeply-missed bed. hehe.

I unpacked but need to wash them. Lazy. Too tired. Only had like 2 hours of sleep on the plane cause i didn't sleep for the whole night taking care of our stuffs as Aishah was sleeping. haha Well, i couldn't sleep until i finish my book! I think I've said that in my previous post.. haha whoops

Anyways, this morning i had the chance to talk to my sister back home and my mom. Oh how i miss them so much! :'(. My parents are having their honeymoon and my 2nd sister have to be the driver to fetch my little sister to school and so on. haha. Well, i guess next year would be my turn already to be the driver cause it's her turn to go UK for studies. Oh man.. Gonna  miss her so much!

I have nothing to do now and that's why I'm feeling so sentimental and nostalgic bout things.. I am supposed to nap now but here i am blogging. I just like blogging on the bed. So warm and fuzzy and comfy. <3

Listening the song Jealous by Nick Jonas reminds me of Ningbo. Well, i liked this song when i was in Ningbo and so this song reminds me of that place. I miss the fresh fruit juice at super cheap price. OMG. Seriously cheap and healthy. I am healthy here as well, but different type of healthy. Haha cause I cook almost every meal here with very little fruits but in Ningbo i ate more fruits combined with the street food. Offset la.. hehehe I lose more weight here i think or about the same.. i don't know actually but i dance more here, so i guess lost more weight here. Okay, i need to lose more! i cannot stop now! I am almost there! A little bit more! Seriously just a little bit more and I'm done.. Okay, 4 weeks of clean eating and i will be there. I am seriously sure bout it! I know it. I just couldn't eat clean for no idea why.. haha Imma gonna take this as my challenge! I can do it! :)

Then need to start revising for exams already. Must not slack anymore Emily Lim. Yeah!
I feel that everything is going pretty smoothly for me now except for friendship. I am closer to my new friends now. Is it because i mix with them too much that my flatmates think that i no longer need them around or they are no longer important in my life? No, they are wrong! I need them. I feel so empty now. >< Being alone in the room without them around is bit too quiet that i can't get used to. I wish we could go back to the time when we just moved here. When everyone was closer and more fun. Now, everything seemed less fun and more serious.. I don't know why. They are no longer that close to me anymore. Maybe i think too much but that's the vibe they are giving me. I have no idea why but i always have friendship issues. I don't have real and close friends i can talk to. >< The only person that will be there always listening to me is Dan. Yes he is my boyfriend, he is supposed to be there when I'm down but I don't want to be too dependant and i always wanted to have girly times but i can never have it cause i always have more guy friends than girls. Living with 5 girls is my first time being that close to so many girl friends at one time but now you see, we are drifting apart. It's me drifting away from them..><  I'm sorry if i said anything wrong or offended you guys but i miss you all. ><



Okay i should sleep now. I don't wanna start weeping and tearing. My eyes have no energy for it at all for now.. I should really nap already..





ciao




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee