Feelings

Someone has recently confessed his feelings towards me but sadly i couldn't return his feelings as I always see him as a best friend. A friend that i can truly open up to and he was always there for me. I used a few days, trying to figure out my true feelings and I only like him as a friend and i feel we couldn't be more than that.

I group people. If that makes sense. People that i can be really close with and still be friends and people that i want to be with. I am devastated that I had to tell him the truth and i wish we could still go back to normal, but that is nearly impossible. How can he see you differently now? He will see you as the girl who rejected him. Could we actually back to besties? I hope, i wish.

I really do hope we can go back to where we were. I really do.


Feelings cannot be controlled and forced. How i wish i could but honestly, it is also impossible to do that.


It is annoying how things just don't go your way. It takes 2 person to click and form a relationship but it only takes 1 person to crumble it.

I really hope he gets me and though it hurts. It hurts me too, to reject him. I tried to drag, to "escape" from the reality, from facing the day that i have to reply him. But in the end, I will still need to reply or not, things will get worse.

I hope things will change. I hope he will find someone better than me.


 According to Edmend, i overthink things. It is true that sometimes i really overthink things cause i always see things from different angles to find out the problems and etc. I am grateful for having Edmend and Bella to be around when i needed someone to  talk to. They know me inside out, not joking. I guess, for now, one thing that i need to do to fix myself is to think less. I hope i can do that.


 I'm going to end this here.



grateful and blessed



mun 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee