Dreams.

Do dreams come true? I mean, i have been watching so many YouTube videos lately and most of the videos I've watched talk about dreams coming true and etc. This makes me wonder if dreams do really come true?

I mean, people don't just make it up right? Probably because the dreams that i have are not here yet? I don't know. I don't actually know what are my exact dreams. This is the same as the book, The Secret telling us the how powerful our mind is and etc. I would say it is pretty much true but to see things happen, things that you want to happen, takes time. That's where patience comes in.

What i need to do now is to come up with what are my exact dreams. I mean, i have them but they are pretty vague. I need to make them as clear as possible so i know where to go next.

Just got my results few days ago and i am legit happy and excited bout it! I expected worse but who knows the results came out better than expected! Very near to First class if i didn't screw up one of the papers but oh well! Very very happy with what i got and really thankful for what i got considering what I've been through during the semester. Actually this last semester was the best one i've ever had throughout my university life. I was at my busiest, had the most hang out sessions, drank the most, had the most number of hangover days in my life yet haha, and had the best results ever.

Really am thankful. I was not fully prepared at all compared to other semesters. Well, i know what i was doing but didn't feel so damn prepare and who knows, my results was really satisfying. Still got a First for my finance paper. I am seriously good in Finance LOL. Don't want to brag but ever since Year 1, my finance papers are all First. At least 80 marks. lol. I mean, doesn't that mean something? I thought i would screw my final Corporate Finance paper but who knows, still got a First for it :) Absolutely grateful for it :)


Learned a lot from my university life. Taught me a lot on life. Nothing goes your way in life, it is up to you on how you solve it and make sure you get what you wanted. Thinking of my results and considering the stuffs I've been through, truly happy bout it. I mean, how did i do it?! Well, i don't exactly know. haha. I guess, concentrating and seize the day is really really important.

What i did since the first day of the final semester was, i was so damn productive. I get everything done on time, though i neglected my studies as i didn't really have like a study schedule and didn't really revise every week, but I got other things done like SWAG event and enjoyed every moment with my fellow housemates and worked out. I was hitting the gym like almost everyday. I could feel the productivity level man. It was seriously different. Once i step out from my room to uni, I didn't go back home until when it's 10pm or something. Every hour of the day was very productive and i would want that to happen when i start working. I mean, i am having a part time now and i would say, the whole 5 hours in the office is only for work, no break LOL. I surprised my supervisor with the amount of workload I've done in that 5 hours. He was seriously shocked haha and i've definitely set the benchmark.

Well, I just want to be good and be the best at what i do. I really should start writing out what to do for the day already. Starting tomorrow. No excuses, really. No more excuses!


Shall end my the post here.


Going to wash the car and water the plants :)



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee