Disappear

Do you ever feel like you don't belong in this world?
Like everything you do is somehow just not right, just wrong?
Nothing is moving into the right direction now.
Feel so aimless, worthless that I can't do anything to help.
I can blame, blame on so many things but would that solve anything?
I've learned not to blame. What is the point anyway?
The roller coaster ride of life - a never ending route.
Will I ever have a calm ride in life?
I don't think so.
Challenges - one after another.
Seems like I magnet all these challenges.
I should stop thinking bout these and move on.
No point thinking when I can't solve anything.
At all.
I want to disappear.
Until everything is back to normal.
But, what is normal?
Nothing is normal in my life.
Never have, never been, never will.
Guess,
I just need to embrace what I'm given.
Despite the challenges,
I am grateful.
I am blessed.
What I have now, is actually better than many people.
Many, many people of the same age.
Everyone has their own challenges.
Stop comparing.
Think of what is needed to solve your problems. 
What is life, really?
Challenges are inevitable.
These are the teachers to life.
To fully embrace life.


It is normal to feel like disappearing.
When nothing feels alright.
Just make sure, you, too, appreciate what you have right now.
Your family,
Your friends,
That love you for who you are.
That is going to be there whenever you need them.
Do something that will calm your shyt down.
Blogging calms me down.
Reading calms me down.
Listening to songs i love calms me down.
I am a human too.
I can be weak as fuck.
I can be stronger than I think I am.
I can be anyone I want.
Take your time to reflect on things that you can be grateful for.
Positivity is what I need now.
Everything looks good on pictures.
But what lies behind the camera - unknown.
You don't need pictures to show you are doing well.
You don't need to show people you are doing good.
Why do you need people's approval?
Eventually, from your results, people will know it.
They have eyes to see it.
And that is what I believe in.


Just some messy random thoughts for the day.




Grateful and blessed




mun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee