Alone time

So my sisters are currently all the way in Johor leaving Mark and I at home. Hmm. I thought of going to the mall just now and i realised it's Saturday.. I don't usually go to the mall during weekends cause it is going to be so packed and since I am free during weekdays, so why not wait? haha. Feel like going out but i can't just leave Mark at home alone.. ><

AH well. Today has been pretty productive as I applied a few programs online and let's just see what happens. And i worked out at home, did some body weight routines. Feel so good after working out actually. Best feels. *snacking on cheese strips haha*

Been feeling pretty unwell, emotionally and mentally- i couldn't even finish a movie! That is very unlikely of me not finishing a movie, you know. At first i thought it'll be pretty dreadful to be home alone and don't know what to do with life and etc. But tomorrow I am going to move things from my Semenyih house like finally and then fetch my friend to her new apartment near One U. And we are probably going to spend a whole day together tomorrow. Excited! *finishing my sister's Tyrell's chips soon!*

It has been awhile since i've turned the TV on. Probably going to do that or probably not. From what I have written so far, everything is everywhere and clearly I am just bored. Bored AF. I think it is time for self reflection! Or find a movie to watch. haha.


That's all from me.

All the way from UK last year! Man, time flies. 




Grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee