Need

Been pretty down lately because we have lost a close friend. Lost her. Not going down to the sappy sad story cause it is not mine to tell.

I felt the effect, much more than I have expected to be. I am strong on some days but some days, I got so affected that I really need some positivity in my life to bring me back up. Work is not helping. I don't know what else to be honest..

So much has happened and still happening. I don't know how to feel. Not feeling like disappearing anymore after I have told everything stored deep down in my heart to my boyfriend. Now I am just solely affected by what has happened very recently. It was sad, angry, frustrated and everything negative. sigh.

I don't really know how to get over this. Don't think I can though. I want to start something new. But what is? Don't think this is a right time to do so yet. I need to be more supportive. I need to be stronger. But sometimes, we have our limits right?

sigh.

I think I just need some alone time for now. Get a good face mask, take an early sleep to replenish my drained body. Writing is truly my way of healing. I heal faster and better through this. The reason I stopped writing for quite some time is cause I was just too distracted with so many thoughts that I wasn't inspired to write.

I went to the gym and I got so tired, probably it was the intense cardio session. or maybe my body was just extremely tired with my messy mind. To be honest, I wasn't even thinking of anything though.. maybe it was affecting me subconsciously. It was a pretty good workout though. Something to tire my body out so I can sleep. lol.

I need to be more active!! You see my frustration? I don't feel like myself anymore.. I feel like a wind down self rather than the ever so cheerful Em. What happened though..

I need some time to figure this out then.. Hopefully I can.


Sorry, seems like a very demotivating post ever on this blog.




byeee.



Always grateful and blessed.



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee