Easter trip!

So these few days I'm off from blogging as I've been travelling around. Not to say to many places but there's a number of them, Cologne, Munich, vienna, Budapest and Prague. It was hell of an experience. I had appetiser and rice for main-sounds pathetic but yeah.. Didn't know how we came up to that decision.. Then we had a real backpacker's experience. We were seriously lucky as we went to the bus station half an hour earlier and who knows the bus we are boarding stops at another station which is more than 10 mrt stops! But phew, we asked the right person and her showed us the right directions. We managed to board the bus on time! The second time, something similar happened but at least for this one, we only need to run to the opposite of the bus station. Not too bad.

For the entire trip, of 9 days, we only had proper sleep for 3 nights. Proper sleep as in sleeping on a bed. Haha crazy I know. We slept in the bus for many, many nights. I don't know how we did it but yeah, we survived! It was a great experience. Actually, sleeping in the bus is really not that bad as it sounds. Yes, your back will ache but somehow it's bearable.. Maybe because I was dead tired that i didn't care how and where I sleep.. I got to try many local food and bought few accessories as souvenirs for myself.. Hehee satisfied. Spent quite a lot but they are souvenirs, and really unique that's why.. I leaned a lot from this trip. No matter how tired you are, move on. Never think negatively. For the past few days, we met quite a number of nice people and we never encounter really bad or unlucky obstacles. Well, the power of law of attraction I suppose? 2 groups of friends that went Prague had pretty hard time cause it snowed all of a sudden in Prague. Seriously all of a sudden. So my friend was like, hope it doesn't snow tomorrow, then I was like, nah it won't. She was sceptical on what I said but turned out, I was right! :) good job! Hahaa

I am really blessed and happy that nothing bad or major happened during this trip especially for 2 girls travelling together. We took care of ourselves well and booked the right accommodation located at right place. #awesome

My flatmates went travelling together and they encountered really lot of problems. i was pretty worried when I heard about it but now, I can say that, nothing happened! Well, I'm going to board the plane in 3 more hours but let's just keep our fingers crossed until I reached home safely. I finished my 50 shades of grey trilogy and surprisingly, the book is good :) I like the story line as it is logical and realistic as compared to other fiction. Quite realistic not fully realistic haha.. Well, where to find a guy that is good looking and rich and super caring and super romantic right? Well, us girls also not that perfect anyways, why ask for something that is out of your league lol. But dare to dream! Right..

I desperately need to wash up already before boarding the plane in 2-3 more hours!




Ciao



mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee