Childish

Okay, I admit i was childish for posting my assumptions on my blog. However, that was my first and last rant on you guys and that's it. Not only that, you guys were hurt from the tweet I tweeted long time ago. Like seriously long time ago. I never posted anything bout you guys at all since then. After knowing you guys were hurt, I never tweet anything on Twitter and so on. Nothing. And now you guys are doing the same thing as what i did that hurt you guys before this on Facebook. Well, i don't know what does that mean but i feel, you guys are no different compared to the old me. You guys were or still are angry at me for what I've posted on Twitter and now you are doing the same thing. I'm actually confused.

Anyway, all i can do now is to ignore and continue with my solitude life now. Yes, i have been avoiding you guys because i don't think there's anything else that i should say anymore or i should do anymore because i have tried my best to save this friendship but it seemed like you guys are not on the same page, so why should i be the only one saving this friendship when you guys don't want it right? I mean come on, i dropped my ego down and apologized too many times and you guys still think that i wasn't sincere enough. I don't know what is the meaning of sincere now.

I feel sad and angry at the same time now. That problem was supposed to be solved like 2 days ago and you guys are still posting such posts on Facebook. I don't know what to describe that but i think you guys should let go. You asked me to let go and you guys are still posting the same shyt. You asked me to look forward and move on and that is what I'm doing. But you are not. What are you doing? If i post something on Facebook now, i am no different as you guys. I don't want to have the same level of thinking as you guys. Not that i am being mean but you guys are the one who cannot let go. I am a bigger person now. Though it really hurts and i am feeling the pain now while writing this but I am letting go. I am forgiving on what you guys have done. I know i deserve your 'revenge' but you guys are doing it too much. I am letting you stepping on me now because i just want to focus on exams and spend time with my friends here before going back. I will swallow whatever shyt you give me now. But once I am back to Malaysia, you guys better get away from my sight or you will feel the pain everytime you look at me because i will be better than who i am now. And you would wish that you have never done such things to me before. If you will still think of that post once we are back to UNMC, it shows how childish and immature you are. *damn, that sentence made me smile*


Anyways, i can't wait to be back home! :)



grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee