Home

After the busy schedule during traveling, and now back in my room, i don't know what to do. I have nothing to do. I have the last coursework to do. But not in the mood to do it yet.. haha. However, I really don't know what to do. Too bored. I have 1 more day here then gonna go London already. What am i gonna do here.. Study.....? hmm. Or should i tour around Nottingham? I really don't know where to go in Nottingham. Solo tour around Nottingham? I can't....really tour alone.. I will feel lonely. No idea why but yeah.. I will feel so. I should just say home and read something.. Or look at the coursework and try to do something with it. It's a group project so yeah. When i have nothing to do, i will start feeling pretty sad. Cause don't know why, i think i have too much time to think of nonsensical things. haha sad truth.

So I've read what is required. I need a Microsoft Access to do it. And i am pretty lost on what i should do though.. Lost. Seriously lost.. >< oh man. I should start revising this module before doing anything.. >< Now I'm feeling rather nervous bout this. hurm.. I guess the task for today will be going to university or stay home? Tomorrow only go to university to try to do this task? Good idea. I don't feel like going to the campus today. haha. Just wanna chill after so many days of holiday. Need to chill and settle down for a bit. Yup! Been on holidays for too many days. My body and mind need time to really really settle down before doing anything. Everything happened too fast.. So i really need time to settle down haha. Alrighty! Gonna go out to buy some groceries first then cook my breakfast and then lunch and dinner! :)




ciao



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee