New Day

Sleep is seriously important kids. You need to have enough sleep for the next day! Now i get why i couldn't focus at all yesterday. That was because i didn't have enough sleep. I slept pretty late like at 3. Then woke up at 8. OMG no wonder. and plus the study area i went yesterday was like a common area so people can talk and stuff. 100% no doubt, distracted. haha

Okay, now no more excuses to get distracted and shyt like that man. Like seriously. Last night i slept early and today my eyes has energy! i can feel it! haha. Just i need maybe a short nap later or nah. No idea... can't really control my brain. Well, actually you can. Everyone can control their own brain. When you realise you can and you train it well, you can practically do anything. Like anything. Because brain is your source of everything. Knowledge, logic and everything. So, shall start learning to how to control my own brain. haha. Do what i tell him/her to do. haha him/her. LOL.

oh yeah, today is my dad's birthday and i wished him. Later he sent me an ugly picture of me! It was taken by my mom when we arrived at the Shanghai Airport. I don't know if it is angle problem or i was just fat. I think i was just fat.. omg. I can't believe what i saw man. Seriously. Now that is my motivation to not go back to that size and no matter what, must go out with lipstick. Pale lips is just... omg. I didn't realise the importance of lipstick until i see that picture. ><

Well, i don't really have lipstick but i bought this lip stain where the colour will stay for almost half of the day. Pretty good and i like it because it's not too red and i don't need to keep on applying it after i ate and stuff. However, when i get back, i shall buy a lipstick. hehe don't know what colour yet but surely something nice. ;)


awesome! now that adds to another reason for me to be eager to go home! :)



grateful and blessed


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee