Awkward moment

So this morning i left earlier to class. I just don't feel like seeing them. So we were in the same class and obviously we sat at different rows. Just gonna make things less awkward. I feel like this is my solo month. I think i have been mixing with Stella so much which may be annoying to her. I don't know. I know she doesn't think that way but i just don't wanna bother people you know.. not only that, just now i went to the library and saw my friend there, she was alone and i thought i could join her but she was like, today i need to be alone to do my coursework then i was like ohh ok sure. then i scooted away. I felt bit la but i understand that she needs to finish her coursework haha.

This made me realise that privacy is important. Yes, there are times to mix with friends and there are times for yourself to do your thang. That's why I am here sitting alone in a big table LOL. with SOFA bitches. haha. Good things are always in disguise. I was 'shoo-ed' away from the small table and now got a big table with sofa all by myself! haha She is not mean at all, i respect her privacy and i need to start learning to enjoy some me-time. My fear is to be alone and now i am alone. That is the thing about life, you must not fear of something too much cause it may just haunt you, bad.

Come to think of it, i was never alone, to anywhere. Except primary school cause i was the new girl and not close to anyone at all. But soon i found my friends. Then to high school, i had my group of friends. To college, the same thing as well. To university, same until now. I realised that i always jump from one group to another. Cause of a conflict with one group then i jumped pretty fast to another. The 2nd group is the best group of people. I am still keeping in touch with my 2nd group of friends back in high school and still very close with the 2nd group in college. I guess, the flatmates would be my 1st group of friends in university. My 2nd group in university.. no idea who. Can't really see anyone now cause I'm here. Oh well, we will see.

I just wanna finish the exams and go home. I need to go home so badly. After seeing them today, the pain came back. I wanna talk to someone but everyone is busy with their coursework and exams. I cannot be selfish. Lim Hor Mun, you must not be selfish. haih. This is painful to handle. Never felt this before. I guess this is karma for hurting so many people. Now i know what is real pain.

I want it to end. The only thing i can do now is to blog, study, blog, eat, watch Empire, sleep. That's all for this entire month. I don't want to go to class but they are not worth it for me to stop going to class. Plus, it's gonna be 2 weeks only ma. I can do it! Yup!

@@ i am motivating myself and feeling down at the same time. haih what is life. You know what, DONT GIVE A SHYT CAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN BOUT YOU TOO. Yeah..

oh yeah, so i have this Student Volunteering Award ceremony tomorrow to get my cert. Well, i volunteered for 3 projects and worked hard for it okay?! haha actually, nah. 1 i went to a DJ studio and hosted bit..... then another 2 was gardening. Not bad not bad.. haha. ok la i deserve the certificate.. haha. i didn't feel like going but i suddenly thought of, what if i get to go up on stage to get my cert? then i should get a pic on stage and send to my mom and make her proud! Though the award is nothing biggie but.. i think it's sort of big for her? It has been awhile since i've received a cert in a ceremony haha. Ever since high school actually. Ever since then I received better certs but the cert was just being passed to me. haha i don't mind and care about ceremony and shyt but just suddenly reminiscing about it. haha High school times. <3.

Okay, i should start studying already. Been blogging for quite sometime already! Almost an hour! @@

oh yeah! Did i mention that my dad looks so damn young! OMG. Both my parents look so much happier now i feel really happy for them. really really happy. They are working while having honeymoon around China. haha. They are now holiday-ing/working in Beijing. Man, i miss them now. Can't wait to go home and my mom said she's bringing me to China to visit dad! awesome. hehe. Can't wait! :)


My awesome parents! :)
alright, alright, work!!




grateful and blessed



mun





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee