London

It has been awhile since I've updated my blog. I always wanted to update and share my experience in London but i was occupied with studying and busy Skyping with le boyfriend. He takes so much of my time! hehe

Okay, so in London, i stayed over at my friend, Denis's place. We went to the Platform 9 3/4. haha. It was embarrassing and funny because before the picture was taken, the staff will sway the scarf. I felt like a dog on leash. LOL. Anyways, we went to the Covent Garden after that and had Shake Shack. The burger was awesome! Though expensive.. hmm. We walked around Covent Garden and i watched many street performance. There's a lot of street performance around London. Later, we went to the Chinatown for roasted duck. It has been a long long time since I've eaten roasted duck. Roasted duck is my favourite! :) i am so craving for it right now!

Anyways, let's continue.. haha

Then we just walked around and took loads of pictures. Oh oh, we went M&M's! The smell was so damn sweet and i might get freaking diabetes anytime man! hehe. That night we went to Burgers and Lobsters for dinner. Man, it was good! Not to say very very ultra good but it was good. :)

The next day, we went to the Buckingham Palace and watched their change of guards. It was just marching and yeah. I love the horses though.. haha. The horses looked so damn healthy. We had Japanese food for lunch. We ordered Dragon Volcano which is just blended mango with soy sauce. Well it tasted really good! :) Next we went British Museum. Many of my friends said you need at least a day to finish exploring the museum. It is really true. We went to the museum pretty late and we only had 3 hours. We thought it would be enough as one of Denis's housemate said they finished the place in 2 hours. I was really doubting it but oh well. So i was right. We really need more than a day! We obviously couldn't finish exploring the place. So we decided to go back tomorrow morning before getting our friend.

That night we watched Phantom of the Opera. IT WAS SO GOOD! So damn good. Like seriously. It is a must watch when you go London. MUST! Too good man. I had goosebumps for a few times during the show. hehe. Later, we went to Imperial College's tech Lab cause Denis had to get something. As a business student, we can never, ever enter a tech lab. It was so damn cool man looking at the projects and so on.

The next day, Jon came and we had Chinese food for lunch. Roasted duck again! But this time, the roasted duck was much better. So much better. We went to the hip hop dance class in Pineapple. It was a good class but abit too feminine for the guys. hahaha damn funny. Then around 6pm we decided to walk to the Tower Bridge. I didn't know it was so damn far. OMG. I was so damn hungry, nearing famished and we still haven't reach the Bridge. Die die also must reach the bridge or not what is the point of walking so much. So we walked and walked, finally reached the bridge just for 1 to 2 pictures. Oh my freaking god! >< I was toooooooo hungry and tired to walk anymore. Like seriously. Then, we took the tube back to the Chinatown to have korean food. Man, the dinner was damn good. I was very very satisfied.

When we reached home, Jon started laughing so hard when he saw Denis's project model. According to him, it looks like a sex machine. HAHAH. Sex machine. We were curious on how does a sex machine looks like and it really looks like Denis's project model. Looks so alike! haha. I can't believe that Denis is 28 and he doesn't know about it. LOL. Well, he never had a gf. Probably that's why.. I couldn't stop laughing when I compared the model and the images we saw. hahaha. Joke of the night man.

So my last day in London was spent in the V&A. I bought 2 pairs of earrings and 1 soap. ehehe. That soap smells too good that's why i bought it. hehe. That is my first museum that i finished exploring. Then i went to UCL to visit my friend Valerie. I was supposed to meet up with another friend but she last minute ditched me because of her bf's mom. So yeah. I was really pissed but oh well. Turned out I spent my day with someone better, someone that worth my time hanging out with. My best friend :)

That night, my train was supposed to be at 8pm but delayed till 10pm. I was surprisingly calm while waiting for my train. No idea why but yeah, i was surprisingly calm. I used the time to think of the whole year plans for NDC. Oh yeah, I am the Project Director for NDC 2015/16. Yeah.



Anyways, my boyfriend is rushing me to finish my post. hehehe. OMG this is probably the longest post I've written. ><




alrighty!




ciao




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee