Edinburgh

Hey hey! So i just came back from Edinburgh. It was AWESOME except the place is seriously windy and cold. I could literally being blown away by the wind.. haha not even joking.. We went to Carlton's Hill, Arthur's Seat and had lunch with other college friends studying in Edinburgh. Awesome time with them! although it was just a short catch up session but it is the thoughts that counts.

Had a really really good catch up session with my buddy. He is another friend of mine that i really value. thank you for being there when i need someone to talk to bro. :) Although he doesn't know who are my current friends and the current stories, he would sit down and listen to me ranting and talking bout my issues. haha well, where to find such a good friend that would sit down and confuses himself about the friends who you label as her, my another friend, she and so on without names. haha, well i have no idea.. haha

I am thankful for having such good bros around me. You know who you are guys. hehe. Thank you for taking care of me, the childish me haha. Thanks for treating me like your little sister and i need big brothers to talk to! :)

Well, i guess it is a fair trade that when you don't have close girl friends, you will have close guy friends to hang out with and provided your boyfriend doesn't mind.. teehee


I shall seriously hit the bed soon as tomorrow is the start of my Easter trip! 2nd till 10th of April. I am really really excited! Well, wish me well! :)



ciao




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee