18

It is already 18th! Few more weeks to Chinese New Year! Things are happening way too fast. I mean, it is my finally semester now. Final. And then i am going to leave university life, a student life and move on to working life. I am pretty excited for it actually. Venture into a different phase of life and i am excited about it as i will be earning my own money, no longer need to be dependent on my parents' allowance and so on. Sometimes i just feel so embarrassed to ask for allowance cause i just don't want to ask. I just feel embarrassed doing that. No idea why. Hence, i just want to graduate as soon as possible and work! I may miss, i mean, i think i will definitely miss my university life but we need to move on. Can't just stuck to university life right?

Working is not roses on bed at all. That is for sure. You can never find a perfect job, there's always trial and error. No way that you will find a perfect job on the first shot you know. I mean, of course we can always have a positive mindset in order to reach what we want. Right? I am ready to face the challenges and of course, i will keep the positivity.

Another semester is going to start and I am going to hang out with a couple of friends these few days. I love that. We don't usually keep in touch but when they are back, it is the effort that we make to meet each other to catch up and that is what it matters to me the most. I don't need my friends to constantly chat with me to keep things up to date. It may become a burden instead. I would want to hang out whenever we are free and that's what it takes to maintain a friendship, at least in my point of view.


I want to go Penang and Melaka pretty badly but my sisters are having classes and i don't really know who to ask to go with. Oh well. Maybe shall postpone it to some other weekends. I hope. haha. Probably going Ipoh with ma momma cause she has something to do there and since i am free, like seriously free, why not?

I've mentioned that i want to cut my hair to the long bob previously but now i think i changed my mind. The reason why i wanted to have a hair cut cause my hair was in a pretty bad condition. I curled my hair in November and the lady did not do any treatment after that and i can see so many split ends. It breaks my heart cause my hair was all along so healthy and all of a sudden, so many split ends. I can't even. I wanted to go to the salon to have a hair treatment but because of exams, couldn't make it but i bought hair mask to do my own hair treatment. It will definitely be slower than the salon's but man, it is way cheaper to do yourself than salon, for sure. I have been consistent in doing the treatment and i can see some changes to my hair. Less split ends, healthier and i am now a happier girl haha. For me, hair is super duper important compared to anything else on your body. Hair changes your image. Like seriously. When my hair is on fleek, I will be more confident and obviously look better compared to other days when i had bad hair day. When i have that, i will be super annoyed. I will want to go home, wash my hair and do something with it. haha. I know, it is pretty weird but that is my thang. haha. My current hair length is so far at its longest. Never had it at such length before. It is not that hard to wash em but sometimes can be really annoying especially for curled hair. To maintain it, you need to take time to blow-dry them but oh well, for me, i'll just take it as a time to relax while watching Youtube videos. hehe. Okay, i need to stop talking bout hair now.


Time for me to do something. Something. Shall get a book to read! :)




grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee