11

2 more papers to go! After i finished my paper this morning, i was wondering what will i do after exams. Like, for now, i still have something i need to do but after exams, i won't be having something i need to do for a week until the semester starts. Well, next semester starts on the 25th of January, i think. Hmm, not too sure about it. Omg, bad student right here! haha. So if the semester starts on the 25th, then i will only have like 10 days of holidays, only 1 week? >< damn. Time is passing so damn fast. I will be 22 in like real soon. In 2 weeks' time. It is really crazy and as cliche as it is, it feels like it was only yesterday when i first moved to this house in TTS and met these amazing people. They are seriously such bros. Someone who understands and advises me to be a greater person. Okay, i have to stop being cheesy, again. I realised that i almost every post i blogged starting of this year are pretty cheesy. Shows that i learned to value people and things around me much more than before. I think. haha.


Anyways, these days been pretty busy with revision and yesterday afternoon i got pretty moody but it was only for a while. For someone like me, my housemates will never ever believe that i will be moody haha. Cause i am always crazy around them. Like crazy. I, sometimes, too don't understand what makes me so freaking active - sugar? caffeine? i dunno. One thing to know about me, please don't offer me sweets at night if you don't want to be annoyed the whole night alright? hahaha. Cause sweets can really hit me.


Oh yeah, my friend blogged about an online shop that sells evening and prom dresses and i found something! I feel that, for now, it is perfect, not too much and not too plain at the same time. Just the right amount. Lemme show you.


Sherry London

Sherry London

I like the details and the back of the dress. To.die.for. OMAGAD. But it is a little too soon to look for a prom dress right? haha. I will still be searching. I am short and not sure if i can pull that off. ><. I want a short dress this year. Hmm. guess, i shall find to compare with this one then. haha. IT'S PERFECT! i can't get over it. I'm sorry but yeah, I LOVE IT. 




okay, going to stop here as i should be studying now. haha. To make myself feel less guilty. 




grateful and blessed. 



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee