23

I had real fun yesterday! My housemates and i went to the waterfall at Sungai Gabai. When we first reached there, we took around 10-15 mins to pack up and prepare for the hike which we estimate to be around 40 mins to reach the waterfall. After done packing, we walked towards the entrance and we saw the waterfall. We were stunned as we thought it is going to be a 40 mins hike to reach the waterfall but no, it's there, like right there, few minutes away from our car. haha. Face palm. Everyone's expression was priceless. haha. We took longer time to pack and prepare for the hike than the time to reach the waterfall. haha wth. Alex was like, this looks like the one in the picture then we were like oh man, should we find another waterfall to go to and so on. If we reached Sungai Gabai earlier, we would've gone to another waterfall but we reached around 11.30am so it'll be pretty late already if we decided to go to another waterfall and hence we decided to stay. It was really fun. We had a small waterfall to ourselves. 

We then went lower and there was a natural slide and we became kid and enjoyed the slide. haha. It was seriously fun. Not painful and really smooth sliding down. We took alot of slo-mo shots of us sliding down. haha. I just love it. Would want more trips to come. It'll be really fun especially with a bunch of amazing people. We had alot of fun i would say :) 

Then we went to Burgerlab for dinner and then Uncle Don's to have a beer and chill. I really really like the hang out session with beer and just talk. mhmm. I have been having beers almost every night for this week. My friends were like, you've been drinking alot this week huh from my snaps. I mean, yeah but only 2 pints each so, it's okay. haha. No biggie. hehe. I need to train my alcohol level anyways. I need to train my alcohol tolerance, better to train i would say. It is not necessary but better to train it now. 

Then we went home and felt pretty sad that we couldn't have a longer hang out. Well, i was pretty damn tired from the hike and the waterfall. All i can think of was to sleep. haha. Pig. Oh well. 

I am going to have another drinking session later cause of my friend's birthday. i will drink less and go home earlier cause i need to save my liver. haha. Too much beers in these few days is not good. 




shall stop here then. 


grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee