2016

2016 is definitely a new year. I am grateful for everything that happened in 2015. I really am grateful for everything that happened as it thought me to be a better person, i grew so much. I opened my eyes and get to know so many amazing people. So many that i didn't realise that were around me all along.  I laughed so much, and cried as much too in 2015. Many has happened and you know what, let bygone be bygone.


Never regret. That is going to be my motto of my year, my life. Never regret.

I have my priorities set in my mind for 2016 and i will, here, promise myself that i will accomplish them.


Deep down from the bottom of my heart, i wish everyone to be always blessed and showered with happiness in 2016. I apologise for all my wrongdoings and if i offended you in any way at all.



I would like to thank the 2015 me for being really consistent in updating this blog. This blog has now become the place for me to relax myself. A place to rant, a place to share my happiness and sadness and all. Really happy and grateful that i have another channel, a virtual channel to relax and chill and to spend just 10 mins of my day to reflect. That is really important, at least to me now. I have become a more patient person and a bigger person as well. I believe that i can't change anyone but myself. No one can really change me but myself.


I, who made myself to be who i am today, to be where i am today, to have what i have today.



Thank you. I shall now, make my blog public again.


Side not, will not simply write things that is inappropriate in this blog that will ruin anything in my life. I learned.



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee