1st

1st of January, woke up at around 8.30am, feeling great! Had a chat with my friend, well he screwed his car last night due to drink and drive, please never follow that, note to self-checked. haha.

Had a great chat with Cheong last night, he is so motivational. Everything he says is inspiring haha. I would say, he has an old soul. I have it too, only sometimes, based on situations. Sometimes i can be really childish. Not even joking haha. My housemates call me the child in the house. LOL.


Today is starting well and I'm listening to Frank Sinatra. I love his songs, i love his voice. So calm and relaxing. A really good start of the day and year! I will try my very best to keep this up.

Was reflecting while enjoying my cup of green tea just now. I thought of, i am blessed with so many great things. I have my family, a happy family, i have amazing friends and that is more than i can ask for. Sometimes i ask, am i worth it? Not too sure, but one thing for sure, whenever my friends or family need my help, i will definitely help out 100%. I sound so freaking cheesy but that is my priority for they year 2016. :) Okay, i better stop talking bout this already! haha



I am feeling great, you should too yeah! Have a great year ahead!



Anyways, i want to cut my hair.. to this type of short- long bob haha.


Hilary Duff

Khloe Kardashian
I love this hairstyle! With the slight waves. To die for! Okay, i am so going to have them, after my exams! :)




grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Chinese New Year Flowers!

Coffee