Google

Today I have attended the Google Student Ambassador  (GSA) event at Asia Pacific University. I learned so many new things for example, features in Google Plus, Google now and many more. I also understand why YouTube views always stuck at 301 for a certain period of time before jumping to the real number of views. It is really cool. I plan to join GSA this year and hopefully I will have the chance to experience being a GSA. GSA seniors shared their stories with us during the event. They attended an event last year at Yogjakarta. All expenses were paid for from the moment they depart from the LCCT and till the day they arrived at the LCCT. ALL expenses were paid including flight tickets and et cetera. They couldn't even find a chance, a chance to spend! Imagine how cool is that! I see Google is really REALLY rich. Well, this is clearly shown in the movie The Internship.
They taught us about Google now which is like your assistant, showing you the weather, traffic jams, reminders and many more. So, who needs a diary when you have a smartphone?
I would really really recommend Google Plus. It is Facebook and Twitter combined! I am getting crazy over it now. I've been updating my status and surfing Google Plus and ignored Twitter and Facebook. Completely. Imagine that! There's so much to share in Google Plus. SO much.

I can go on and on and on just on Google.

I have officially gone Google!


:)


mun

Comments

  1. wow that's awesome! :) and i really like your blog and followed you on GFC! i'm new to blogging and would love if you could check out my blog if you have time and let me know what you think and maybe even follow back if you like!

    thanks so much! xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randa! thank you! I've followed your blog and added you in Google Plus :)

    mun

    ReplyDelete
  3. yii!!! i didn't know it will stuck at 301 . this is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaa yeah.. It is really cool :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rants

Coffee