Bringing my blog back to life!

I have decided to bring my blog back to life. I stopped blogging since 2013. Well, i think i should start writing and express what is buried inside me here.

Sometimes when i was bored, i really don't know what to do as when i'm onlining, I don't read 9gag nor visit Youtube. Not doing these means onlining is of no use. I will just check my Facebook. That's it. Nothing else. Pretty lifeless i know, but what else can i do?
I want to start watching Korean Dramas but I can't find one that suits my taste.
I want to visit websites that is knowledgeable but somehow, they are boring!
So, i have decided to start blogging!
Post my favourite Korean dramas, American series and my daily experiences or weekly or monthly..

So, that's what i am going to do! *feeling excited*

Yayyy


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee