Chinese New Year Flowers!

Chinese New Year is around the corner and so my family decided to go for flowers shopping! Where to get fresh and beautiful flowers of all kinds? Sungai Buloh, Malaysia. You can get every flower you want there. No doubt. So I have taken a few pictures during my visit. The colours and fragrant of the flowers mesmerized me. They are so beautiful and I found some unique flowers that I have not seen before. This place is huge and full of different types of flowers.

 





Different flowers brings different meanings according to Chinese beliefs, and of course, positive meanings. I am blessed that I am able to enjoy this amazing festival every year with my family, relatives and friends.



mun

Comments

  1. wow, beautiful flowers!! Nice :)
    Plase visit me.. http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! they are so beautiful :)

      ok sure will :)


      mun

      Delete
  2. Hi, thank you :) yea sure! :)

    mun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started following you by GFC.kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Coffee