decisions.

I am deciding to cut my fringe or leave it long. I'm not sure if long fringe will suit me but oh well, i can try since it has been a whileee since I've had long fringe.

I went for a night swim just now and it felt really awesome.After the swim then did crunches. I've decided to do crunches at least 40 every day and night. After I wake up and before I sleep. I hope i can hold on to that! I've never been a person who actually does what I had decided. It sucks and I know but what can I do to make myself to do something that I have promised myself to. Its hard but I would want to give it a challenge!
Yes. I should always challenge myself!

I should stop this motivational talk! but it is always good to encourage and motivate yourself right? well, yes!
OK i really should stop.

Alright, nights!

Need to do some further maths questions before i hit the bed! Oh God. How can maths be this complicated?! Really?? Well, as I said earlier, I should.. no, Must take the challenge!
This will be the 2 last further maths papers that I will ever have in my life!



mun

Comments

  1. long fringe!! haha what is crunches anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah.. am having long fringe.. hehe.. well, crunches are like sit ups but its faster and 45 degrees only

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee