and so.

And so I planned to do some maths questions before i hit the bed but the few questions were only bout 3 ? its sad. i know. i don't know why but i guess its due to distractions.
I feel like going gym now. Release stress. but i could do that in the afternoon but its going to be really hot. i think i will go at 8am. I'm going to do more questions first.

A-Levels really suck a student's life! Over-exaggerating? Nope.
I've seen my friends going out and took loads of pictures actually envies me as it has been awhile since I've hang out with friends. but the thing is if i hang out , i wouldn't take pictures. My whole bunch of friends are not camwhores nor always take selfies. so its a little hard.. and i don't want to be the girl who goes around and take pictures. it's just not me.

Oh Well..



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee