4

Couldn't believe that today is the end of 4th of Jan already! How fast time flies and after tomorrow will be the first day of my exam then without me realising, it'll be the last paper of the semester. The 2nd last exam of my university life, well, technically my life, at least for now cause not sure if i want to pursue further studies, Masters or something but for now, i am pretty sick of studying already. However, I or actually all of us, only have been studying for 15 years or so in our lifetime - well, from the age 7 to 22. Other than that, until the retiring age, 65 from let's say 23, you will work for freaking approximately 40 years. The sad part is, no one values their student life. Many people, including myself, i just can't wait to start working where i can have a career, a different type of lifestyle. A lifestyle i always imagined myself doing, busy at work, then Friday night in a bar catching up with friends and so on. It seems like roses on bed but i know, it is not that simple. Work is never comfortable or nice. You will meet even more cruel or ruthless people in work. Unless you are seriously lucky i would say - then you will be meeting nice people, well, this is up to your mindset and what you want to attract too, according to the book Secret.

Anyways, let's leave the oh-so technical talk behind. I realized i have been really moody for the past few days. I thought i would have a mental breakdown of studying too much or something but turned out, i think all these were part of the PMS. Like seriously. I never had such symptom before this but recently, it hits me so badly. I cried this morning before leaving home to University cause i will be away for 2 weeks and i will miss home and my dog LOL. Sounds really funny but yeah, i got so emotional which i don't really understand at that time but now i get it. Omg, this is really bad. I want to control but you just can't play with emotions. Never. I have been wanting to blog so much yesterday and for the past few days to release my emotions but my sister was holding my laptop and i couldn't cause i somehow, only want to blog from my laptop and not everywhere else. She is now still hogging my laptop and i am blogging using the computer for a change and part of the reason is my computer has now updated to Windows 10 and i LOVE IT. It is not laggy anymore. Anyways, i am glad that i am finally over the emotional me and back to normal to get through my papers! Thank you for being so on time. haha

I have been thinking alot about my relationships and i am still pretty mixed up, more of confused i would say. I mean, what is it now? Maybe i have been in relationships for too long, since 13, omg, I am not a slut alright. haha. I mean, those days were puppy love, at least for me but now, what i had during college and university, is the real deal. I mean, i miss those times being with someone who cares about you, alot but now i just have to be single, have some alone time, spend more quality time with friends and family. I found out so many things i never knew about my sisters these few days. OMG. We have been staying under the same roof since forever but i guess, i was too busy back then, too busy with the dramas and boyfriend that i neglected my family. Well, in my defense, i didn't neglect them entirely but i just didn't spend enough time with them. I am happy and grateful that i still have the time to know all the things that i never knew about my sisters. They are the people that i care about the most. Without them, i don't know if i will be this independent or this caring or actually, the person i am today. I love them to BITS. okay, gotta stop this cheesi-ness. I can't take it already haha.


I think i will still blog during the exams cause why not? :) But will not talk anything bout the papers cause what is done, is done. Right?


My friend just approached me with her friends problem. You know you will have alot of friends that you haven't been keeping in touch with for a long time, well, i have alot of them and i read from an article that you don't have to be chatting with the particular friend every single day to be best friends. I have my bestest friends that i haven't been keeping in touch with for a long time but i still miss her dearly. We still catch up once in a while and i feel that, that is already enough for me to know that i still care for her and the same to her. I mean, that is all that matters right? We are busy with our lives now that sometimes, talking too much may be the cause to no more friendship-well, that's pretty extreme but that was what i had. So yeah. I just feel that, as long as deep inside, you still care for your best friends is good enough and regardless they know bout it or not. It is you to know your feelings and who you value and no one else.


Okay, that is it for tonight!




grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee