drip drop

Drip drop, drip drop as the tears hit my palm. Elbows resting on the table while hands supporting my chin wondering what does life really means. What does relationship really means. What is love. While gazing at the window, i couldn't think of anything when i thought i could. With the downpour outside the window, made me realize, life is never easy.

I always wanted someone who could support me without me worrying about him but i guess, no such thing. I am sad, disappointed, beyond angry at myself. Why? Is it worth it?

Simple question yet no answer. I couldn't. I thought i have passed this test but no, it came back and continues to hunt me. Am i being picky? Am i being ridiculous?

My head is flooded, cramped with questions without answers. I am vexed. Probably there is no such thing as felicity in my life. I wish not.



drip drop



mun

Comments

  1. Drip Drop, drip drop, as tears hit my pants. It was a difficult drive home and I almost got into an accident because the water covered my windscreen for about 5 seconds and I do not know what is going to happen. I feel the same way about my life, uncertain, but I only know 1 thing - and that is I love you very much and you love me too. I realise that my career is not only my problem but it is also my responsibility for my future family, and that is you.
    I dont know what relationships and love is for you, but for me, it is loving the other person for who they are, not what I want, improving one another to grow and going through difficult obstacles together because we support each other and never giving up. And you are not ridiculous, I would just say patience. I swear and promise that I will give you felicity in life. because I want you to be the happiest girl in the world. I cant give you anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee