Rants

It has been awhile since I've written anything. I miss this.. a lot. There has been quite a number of dramas lately. Well, all school related.. We were supposed to have a flashmob for Malaysian fest in the Old Market Square but it has been canceled due to financial issues. The committees are just, incapable or should i said scared to screw up or just having this Malaysian Fest for the sake of having it. They arrange a Malaysian Week as a replacement for the cancellation of the flashmob. I mean come on, what can you do for the whole week?! Booths for what? This is seriously stupid. I don't even feel like saying or suggest anything at all as no matter what, they already made the decision to make things less complicated and time consuming. Or I'm just really tired. Coffee can't help me at all. Seriously.. 

What can i do..? What can i suggest..? I actually like the first plan that Jon suggested. A Malaysian Ball. but, venue? Can we hold it out of campus..? Like in a bar, a club-a collaboration. 

I can't think now. I need sleep. So gonna sleep early tonight after 2 sleepless nights. >< I've done what I'm supposed to do for the weekends. But i don't know what am i gonna do now. Come out with a plan? Continue studying..? I think I'm gonna study for a bit and wait for a plan to pop up in my brain out of a sudden or something. No idea. We'll see. 


This year's Malaysian Society is so bad. So bad. 

I actually have an idea fro the ball, say if it happens. The audience will have no seats. There will be drinks served, a standing party, social. Then suddenly there will be people started dancing. A mini flashmob on the floor and some performances on the stage. I can totally imagine the setting with the spotlights and so on. But we have an issue, the venue. Can we get the venue? Drinks..... Shouldn't be a problem. Theme? Malaysian night? That sounds...i don't know, feels like its only for the Malaysians. Hmm.. Are there any balls going on as well? 

ok, I've suggested, make it a one day thing. Day would be the exhibitions and games then night would be a party/ball. Thats it. Everything done in a day. Efficient. 

I am seriously pissed at the committee as they said they have discussed the suggestions we suggested. Come on, if you guys have discussed, like a proper discussion, you guys wouldn't agree on Malaysian Week-what a shitty idea. Waste of time and manpower. 


Let's just see what will the apparently existing committee would say. None of us choreographers has seen any of them before. I'll just take them as non-existent. 




Ciao 




mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Coffee