Hectic!

OMG! I have been slacking so much these days, well, besides practicing for the Malaysian fest, I haven't been doing anything. I've done like 50% of my assignment due next week, NEXT WEEK!, and only 50% so far..... oh my.. I really have to idea what to write and how to structure my essay..like seriously. @@

It's so fast, it felt like it was just a month ago when we started practicing for the Malaysian fest, it is now HERE! this Saturday! Oh yeah, this Saturday night, will be hanging out with my fellow friends. Gonna attend her friend's birthday party. LOL i don't know if things are gonna be awkward, but oh well, i haven't been to any, ANY clubs in Nottingham at all! oh man. So, this Saturday is must to go! :)

Oh well, all of a sudden i feel so down for the day, i don't know why.. So I've decided to buy beers haha. Sudden craving though.. no idea why. All of a sudden! @@

My flatmate asked me where am i going for this summer. My answer is, actually you know what, i don't know. I really don't know cause I'm going for a full week of holidays, to 7 places during Easter holidays. I feel tired already thinking about it. I'm too old for this shyt! haha. >< But oh well, once in a lifetime right? :)

SO for summer holidays, i really don't know. OH yeah, I started to take #ootd pictures these days. I have no idea why but suddenly the mood hit me and my friend is there to help me to take the pics, and so oh well! haha might as well right? hehe and she helped to edit the pics, OKAY! haha

*sipping Stella Artois while blogging* #life. Shall do bit of my assignment before hit the bed later. :) mhmm!



ciao



mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee