Not feeling good-mentally

I am not feeling good. I feel very disturbed-mentally. It feels like i have so much to do but actually, no. It feels like everything is cramped in my mind. No idea why. Feel so... confused and all sorts of mixed feelings. I don't know why. I mean, everything is doing fine so far. Maybe its my phone. I don't feel good without my phone around but I don't really use my phone though except for whatsapp but that's only to chat with Dan. Now we are chatting using FB messenger in iPad. So having a phone or not does not matter. But i know deep inside, I'm not happy. I think i need alcohol. Have been craving, like no idea why, but yeah, crave for alcohol. I am not an alcoholic but... shyt, this is bad.... like seriously bad.

I feel dizzy now. Like seriously dizzy. I think i had to much caffeine. Does that makes sense? No idea. Or because I've been listening to Fifty Shades of Grey's soundtracks too much? Like all emo songs which got my mind to turn to #emomode? I have no idea. I need someone to talk to. Just bout anything.

Well, i'll be going to Stella's place later for bak kut teh...hehehe. and then we can have our girls talk. :) I need some inner therapy. Like seriously. I should really start to meditate already and yoga. I've stopped yoga ever since i got here.. Should start it already. I think my brain couldn't take it, cause all of a sudden, i need to do so many things. My weekdays are never free until after 8 or 9. Well, that's pretty reasonable what. I still have time for myself after that.. Should stop watching movies now. Been spending my nights watching movies that i don't understand and that's, i think, the reason i screwed up my mind. Must stop watching movies for now and focus on what i must accomplish. :)


Now i know the benefit of writing, its another way of self-reflection and inner therapy. Totally agree with it. :) I,now, know that i am actually an introvert. I love doing this. Write while listening to songs.  mhmm :) It's a good thing i am not having a phone now, time for me to get away from the useless distractions. mhmm!



Shall read my newspaper now.. haha.



Ciao


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee