Friendship

Is it true that i can only mix around with guys? Is that why i have more guys friends than girls? I click better with guys than girls? Probably.

I am staying with 5 girls, they are all very nice friends but the thing is, somehow we can't reallyyyyyy  click on everything, well, can't really expect to be able to find a bunch of friends that you can click on everything right? mmhmmm.

Anyways, take today for instance, i was already planning to go to the city with my flatmates. I asked one of them if she's going and she said yeah. Okay. Then this morning i asked her again, she said she need to wait for another flatmate if she's going. If the other flatmate is going, then she's going. wth. Well, you didn't tell me you were planning to go with her for cafe hopping. I was like whut... really, i was slightly broken hearted. I thought we could have some girly time, but nah, she ditched me. Okay, then I tried my luck and called Jon. At first he didn't pick up, but the second time i tried, HE PICKED UP and just woke up. whoops. At first i thought he was going to sleep back, well, can't blame him though. So when i was abouttttt to go out, he messaged me saying he's going. i was like YAY! haha but took him more than 15 mins as he promised to reach my place. I made him breakfast, well, i am responsible for waking him up.. lul.

So, he became my shopping buddy. We went to a bookstore-bought a book bout Pompeii,  H&M- bought 2 pairs of pants and a jumper, Marks&Spencer-walked out after 5 minutes cause i realised the place is full of grandparents.....yeah... , New Look- a t-shirt, Primark- 2 blouses, 2 pairs of pants. THAT'S ALL. Then went for dinner, really cheap for a real good dinner in a real good and cosy restaurant. :)

Then we went for dance class, he went for popping and i only joined in for intermediate street. Man, the class was SOOOOOOO FUN! I LOVE THE CLASS! Like seriously. I love it! Too bad i have to miss one week cause I'm going for my Easter trip. >< but but, i am definitely going during mid and after the Easter, all the way until the day i will need to leave! haha . the class was too good! <3 <3


I really spent a lot today but i feel, it is all worth it. I get to know my good friend better and bought lots of new clothes ;) it has been awhile since I've shopped like that.. <3



I really appreciate this friendship and I'm sooooo gonna keep this one :)




ciao



mun


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee