Laze Day

So this week seemed a pretty long and a dreadful one. I haven't start researching on my coursework that is due end of this month and i am going to be busy for 2 weekends both, too, for dance.. haha. Well, this was what i wished for right? A busy schedule..haha. Wish granted and so far....still coping with studies, pretttttttywell. Been studying quite constantly.. But, still need to do more than now! MORE before the Easter trip.. ><

Before this, i was feeling rather down, not sure why but i think it was because of not getting my phone and so on. Oh yeah, bout my phone, i really have to no luck with black phones. Not even kidding.. haha. I dropped my phone during the first week i got here. So i decided to buy a phone. My parents and friends suggested iPhone but i insisted on not being mainstream and chose Blackberry Classic. Used it for less than a month, the volume button seemed not functioning so i reluctantly decided to send it back to Amazon and get a new one. I mean, why not right? Okay. So i was supposed to get the new one the next day but Amazon sent it to the old address. I thought it doesn't matter any address they use cause they will send to the receptionist anyways. So, i didn't bother changing the address. Who knows, the carrier they used is Royal Mail. Royal Mail has the access to the buildings and they went straight to the old address. LOL. Obviously i wasn't there! I waited like a puppy waiting for the owner to come home. Seriously. Who knows they have such access. zzz

And soo, the next redelivery was on Monday. I have never encounter such stupidity before. I changed the redelivery address to the office. Come on, its an office and it was around 12pm, how is it possible to have no one there?! I checked the tracking and they said delivery attempted. I was like WTF?! So i called Royal Mail and they said apparently there were no one there to sign for the parcel. I was like no way! I was really pissed and after knowing the next redelivery is on Wednesday, I went mad! But soon, i cooled down saying to myself, okay, maybe its just fate...? If it's yours, means it's yours. Guess what, i really have no fate with it! On Wednesday, the same shyt happened again! I was so damn pissed that i contacted Amazon to cancel the delivery and ask them for a refund. That process went pretty smoothly and they refunded the full amount on that day itself! Good job Amazon! :) And that day itself, i finally gave in to being a mainstream and bought iPhone 5s. I like 5s better than 6 like seriously. My mom and friends asked me why not just buy iPhone 6? i don't like it. Thats why! haha

And the next day i got my phone. No hassle, no obstacles, nothing! Everything went incredibly smooth! Not even joking! So i guess, this phone is meant to be mine. <3.
But, i feel sort of like the jackass that has the complete set of Apple products. ><
I never wanted that but what can i do now? I do have the complete set of Apple, i can't change that. I have to learn to accept as according to le bf. Learn to accept gifts. Yeah.. i should.. :)

This week, too, we learn more things bout each other. I suddenly turned to the mature and wise me and advised Dan bout life. LOL. Life. Sometimes i feel, who am i to advise someone bout life when i am not anyone that has endured the real tough life before. But, come on, everyone's life experience is different and incomparable. Right? right. Mmhmmm. I'm glad that he listened to what i said and slowly improving. I, too, improved from his advises. This is the type of relationship i want. A mutual type of relationship. :) Thank you


Okay, gotta stop being cheesy. Not a person that can express her feelings well.. haha


Gotta start downloading apps for my NEW phone! :)))))))))


Ciao



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee