Time

Time flies-cliche. Oh well. 2 papers down and 4 more to go. Very very fast. I am studying for the first 3 papers for now until the 29th then it would be Insurance, the last paper. I am flying home on the 6th. I hope i have the time to pack! haha. I actually cannot wait to fly back soon! Really excited! I miss my family, i miss my love. <3.

Time waits for no man. That is really true and i want you to know that no matter what decision you make when your mind is cleared, i will support you. Whatever it is, i just want you to treasure your time doing things that you are passionate about. I want you to focus on a goal that you have decided. Really, i respect and will support every decision you make. Remember, this is your path.

Just remember one thing, focus. That's all. Think less on your emotions. Stop thinking too much. Stop doubting yourself. You can do anything you want. Trust me. I have good eyes and i believe my instincts. You will have many barriers to go through life, you have to have the courage to jump-sky is the limit and nothing else. But i believe, there will be no limit for you, not even the sky. Remember that. You have the ability to absorb fast, you are a fast learner, you adapt fast, i believe you have the tenacity to achieve the goals you have set. Desolate those negativities that will only bring harm. Nothing for you that you cannot achieve once you set it. Remember that darling. You are a powerful person. Don't ever feel small.

You know when someone hits the rock bottom, the only way they can go is up. Now, your only path is to go up. You have recovered. You are now getting stronger. You may think that you can't search for jobs, that is what your mind wants you to think. You want your mind to control you or you control your mind? Knock it, tell your mind, you are the boss not the other way round. Control it.

I did many rewriting for this post. No idea why. 

Don't get succumbed in negativity thoughts alright? You are not the type of person at all.

I will probably write again soon. My mind is somehow blocked.. haha thinking bout work LOL.



I love you.


grateful and blessed



mun


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee