Lazy days

My weekend, Monday and Tuesday was my lazy days! and i promise it'll be my last one. Seriously i cannot lazy anymore as my exams are coming real soon!. >< Like seriously soon. Must start doing exercises and spam on practices already. That will keep me pumped up! i know it. Haha. i can't just read notes and memorise things. I need to do exercises to keep the knowledge. mhmm

Today we've discussed bout our trip to Sekeping Serendah or Langkawi! I am very excited for this trip! i could already imagine what we are going to do. haha. Going to have our time in the swimming pool, have the Mud Shed all by ourselves. We can cook together, though they only provide 1 pot. *bravo* or we can spend our night BBQ. Sounds like a good plan but there's one major problem, mosquitoes. When i was young, my arms and legs are always covered with scars due to scratches. Blame the damn mosquitoes! Yeah, so when i was young, i rarely wear skirts or shorts because i was ashamed of my scars.. It took a long while to get rid of them. Though until now, i still have some left, but oh well, i don't really bother looking at them anymore. This is who i am. I don't bother bout them. However, deep inside i still care. When someone looks at my arm, my right arm, they will of course wonder and there was once Jon grabbed my arm and looked at my scars, i was ashamed of it. I was like, No, stop looking at them. He said he has a medicine for it but i didn't bother listening haha. Oh well, i tried many medicine/oilments before this, until one extend where i rubbed garlic on my arms. Raw garlics! imagine the smell, OMG. i just can't. It sort of worked for my left arm but not so much on my right arm. No idea why.

Anyways..... back to the topic. I am really excited for this trip. It is going to be so romantic. Never in my life I've thought of this. Perfect honeymoon getaway. <3. How i wish i can upload my feelings here for you to feel it. haha. Impossible but oh well.. I am feeling really mushy and happy and many mixed feelings. haha. I don't know how to describe this feeling, seriously. I even thought of our nights.. omg. We can bring our own candles and light it up and play some jazz music and dance to it, then proceed to our 'exercise' haha. OMG so romantic! <3

Then the next morning waking up to the warmth of the sunlight and light breeze of the fresh air. Amazing. Okay, i might be over exaggerating things but must set high expectations! I really cannot wait for this trip darling... *my tummy is grumbling non-stop!* I am listening to jazz music now and i think that affected my mood of being mushy and all.. I even thought of the making love scenes haha. OMG my mind is running wild, to the horny side! *gasp* So not fifty shades of grey okay. Though only the first book that contains all the erotic descriptions. The 2nd and 3rd has nothing much. More on romance and vanilla sex on the cruise and plane.. hahaha LOL. Can't remember much of the details.. We can bring some wine too. Omagad. This is getting better and better! muahaha. Just hope that we can figure something out to get rid of the mosquitoes.. *fingers crossed*

Oh yeah, yesterday we discussed bout le bf's plan for the year. I cannot wait for us to stay together but i am worried that the bed will be bit too small for both of us to sleep comfortably. >< haih. Or maybe we can stay at tiara east or something and get the master bedroom with double bed. That would be nice.. If we share the rent, it'll be pretty cheap. mhmm. Can consider that.. But it's so far.... but i have a car.. No idea.. haih. we'll have to see that.

I was actually waiting for the Jupiter Arising to finish downloading then i could watch it but it's a bit too late to watch it now.. oh well, some other days then.. I shall hit the sack soon if i want to wake up feeling refreshed!

I want to put so many emojis in this post, like seriously but too bad, not using phone.. haha.


Okay gotta talk to my beloved and sleep! :)



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee