Mistakes

I made mistakes. HUGE mistakes i did in the exam. I re-checked my answers to the notes. I made a lot of mistakes. ALOT of them. I can feel my heart aching so much now. It is so hurtful. First time after exam, i feel so painful about the exam. The paper was EASY. I can so score it! I made silly mistakes. Really really silly mistakes. I hate myself now. I feel really sad.

From this paper i get it, it is not how much you study. It is how much you focus on the details. I wasn't looking so much at the details. I just glimpsed through. Luckily this is the first paper and it woke me up. Hope this paper will not go too badly.. I have 5 more papers to "save" me, i guess..? I have to focus on details.. Details. Not only in exams, i have to be more sensitive to things surrounding me. I have never been sensitive enough to things. Like, never sensitive enough that what i said might hurt people, well i learned that now after that incident.. But now, i have to focus on details, small details. As people say, it is the details, the small things that matters. I focused too much on the big picture that i forgot to look at the details one by one. I know my mistakes now.

I hope for the next 5 papers, i will be more sensitive and cautious to the questions. I guess i was too nervous that i couldn't think much during the exam. >< i hate that. I never had it before. Guess i was just thinking too much.. Yeah, i was just thinking too much and nervous bout nothing. And ended up, it harmed my own paper. WTH.

This is so annoying. I want to go back and redo the paper but i know it is utterly impossible. Now i know what is the real meaning of time and past. Time can never come back once it's passed. It's you and only you to cherish every moment and learn from the mistakes and not to repeat those stupid mistakes in the future. Yes, now i know. I can't afford to make anymore mistakes. I don't want to regret this. I know humans make mistakes but this is the one and only mistake i can afford to make. Make mistake for the first time, take it as a lesson, 2nd time, you are a fool. Ouch, it hurts but it is definitely true.

I should not fret now, i should stand up and face there reality and prepare for my upcoming papers. Right! Stand back up Lim Hor Mun! okay... i will! How i wish you are here now to lend me your shoulders to lean on. I need support. I know you are always here to support me but I think i have been away from home for too long that i just need to rest. I made mistakes. I hate myself for that.. What can i do? I am regretting it. No No, stand up! No point crying and fretting about it anymore! There is more important things waiting for you! Take it as a really really important reason and remember that you can't do such thing anymore and that is what you learn from life. yeah.. Now i get it..

Now, let's get slow and get things done, once and for all alright? :)





grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

  1. darling, seeing the big picture is always a must. however for exams details cannot be overlooked thats all. dont worry dear, think about your next 5 papers. My shoulders will always be next to you baby =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee