Together

I listened to this song in the series Conquerer. Damn, that song hit everything i am facing now. The lyrics are so damn meaningful. Yes, we make mistake, fall on our faces but that is what is going to bring us back up. I totally believe in that.

They treated me like that, I was wrong, I fell. And i will come back stronger. Yesterday was a really productive day. I studied and went for 3 hours of street dance class. Man, it was hardcore but damn good. I was exhausted after the class. Today, my body aches.. haha. but i love it. It energizes me now. :)

Today i talked to Rachel, one of them. We are good. I can feel that there's a boundary already but oh well. Every single time when someone talks in the whatsapp group, i feel it was directed to me, only me. Maybe i think too much but yeah. I am 100% sure they have a whatsapp group without me. Seriously. They could've asked each other in they mini group already and then send someone to tell me in the group as if she is asking everyone else. I might think too much but you can't stop me from thinking that way when i am in this type of situation right? ><

So I thought of no point starving myself or eat unhealthily everyday just not to see them. I started cooking today and it was good. damn good. :) I feel healthier now. haha. before this i felt so weak and especially after the street class yesterday, that was the time that hit me that i need food. Proper food. Not sandwiches or cereal bar. Yup. I don't really care bout what they did to me anymore. I have forgiven. When i see them, i'll just say hi. that's it. No more conversation. Well, that's already considered as i've forgiven them i think. LOL. no idea. Oh well. 1 more month and that's it. I don't even bother looking at their faces man. Don't even bother talking to them at all. Nah. I've been out everyday to get away from the negativity. Like seriously.

I've not been at home cooking for a week and i threw the rubbish twice. Now there's another one waiting for someone(me), someone to pick that shyt up. Wow. And they said i accused them of taking me for granted or only i'm the one who is doing housework. Well, that's the fking prove bitch! (sorry for the language. must express. haha though I'm not that angry) There was a pot in the sink, i was gonna wash it for i don't know whose, but oh well, screw it. I had a pot in the sink before this and no one cleaned it for me though i know they were in the kitchen. All i can do is to continue throwing rubbish and that's it. That's all I'm going to help. No point proving my worth or helping them anymore lol.

Whatever it is, now, focus on exams Emily Lim. :) okay now study time till 7 then dinner then study again. I actually love doing this. I just like being busy. haha.

Oh yeah, yesterday when i was walking back home, i thought of something. I am currently a student, studying. I want to start working so i don't need to do exams anymore in my life. But, even in the working life, you are always being tested just differently-the same concept as exams. So, i can considered as working-my job is to excel in the exams. And library now is my workplace. Although i am not a 9-5pm type of person but i can still bear with it until i graduate :) somehow i will be more interested in doing things when it is work. haha. #workaholic lol


ok, get back to 'work' haha.



grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee