Heart

i really don't know what is wrong with me now. My heart is beating so damn fast. I don't know why. Is it because of the hot chocolate? nah, i don't think so.. there's no caffeine in it..

I think i miss le bf too much. >< OMG. i miss him till the extend i might go crazy. I need him so badly. Plus these days we couldn't talk much cause he has seminar. i am really happy that he is busy now rather than staying at home.. I prefer him to be busy doing something useful than staying at home. mhmm. But that makes me miss him more that we couldn't talk much but come on, we have plenty of time to spend with each other when things are settled down right? Great achievements come with great sacrifices. I believe in that. I really don't know how my parents can endure LDR for so long. Well, they still meet every month or 2. Better than my current situation LOL. Knowing that i am flying home so soon is making me even more eager and sometimes i can't even focus on studying cause busy thinking what am i going to do when i reached home and stuff. I should enjoy my time here, the last few weeks.. but there is nothing much left here for me except dance and that's it. I've been to London, watched theatre show, been to dance class there, tried Burgers and Lobsters. Nothing much already though.. haih.

The only thing left to do is to lose more weight.. haha. I mean fats. Other than that, i just need some time out, time to really really relax and spend my time with my family and boyfriend. I miss them! I miss him.. Being separated for almost a year now is killing me. Though we spent time during the  10 days but that is not enough!

Human being human, when you don't have something, you crave for it. But when you are given something you wanted, you will take it for granted. Yes, i was like that, i am learning. At one time i took his love for granted but now, i learned my lesson. Now i know that he is the one who was with me when i was at my lowest. The night when i was crying so hard after the discussion, he was there for me. It was seriously very early in the morning but he woke up. It showed how important i am to him. I was so touched that i started tearing.. haha. Tears of love i suppose.

Yes, we are still considered a young relationship but we've been through a lot together. We are growing together and we want the best for each other. The only thing i want for him is to be happy and do what he wants but of course must be realistic and practical right..?

He is becoming a happier person and i am so happy for him :) Been hanging out with his great bunch of friends, started dancing and i can feel positivity from him. I just want him to be young, enjoy life while he can. Go clubbing darling! :P. Part of me love someone who can drink. No idea why. When a guy drinks, and has pretty high drinking tolerance is hot for me.. haha. weird.. yeah, i know but somehow, it's hot for me.. haha but definitely not smoking though! cannot imagine sharing saliva with a smoker. Yuck.

Anyways, it's time for me to leave the library soon and head home. Thinking of buying chips before going home :P It has been a  long while since I've eaten my favourite chips while watching movie/series or anything.. haha.

OKAY CHIPS FOR TONIGHT!


Summary for the day: Pretty productive. Attended 2 lectures, studied for it, revised 3 chapters of computational finance(2nd time revising already :P), 1 killer chapter of insurance. OMG. That's all. :) More to come tomorrow! :)


grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee