Re-live

Hello! So i was back to the emotional me again today cause they went out for a picnic LOL. all of them except me. yay...... yeah. This morning after they left, i walked all the way to the cafe i always wanted to try out, Toast. The place is amazing! Small but feels very cosy. The food is amazing as well. Like seriously. Everything was just wonderful. Had my Earl Grey and the tea is so smooth <3

I really like this type of alone time. Then i walked to the city and had a shopping spree again. Back in Ningbo i was always online shop but here, i walked all the way to city centre to shop. LOL. I am in UK and before i came here i was like, nah I'm not going to shop, but here i am going to the city to shop.. haha. I mean, yeah, i need to get some fresh air. I really went shopping. Before this i will only go to Primark, H&M, have a stroll in Zara then home. But today, I went H&M, walked the whole place, taking my time, bought a pair of jeans <3 love it. Then went Primark and shopped a few things.  Yay! Got my first set of bikinis! You know what, i think i am going there tomorrow again haha to change the size cause i need size 6. 8 is bit too big.. haih. And maybe, just maybe buy another set haha. And but a coin pouch with my mom's initial on it. mhmm :)

Then i went to few more shops, couldn't really get anything though.. haih. Oh well.. Oh! and i bought a novel! When i first saw it, i straight away grab it and go. haha. No second thoughts, at all! I think it'e because I've seen it before on the advertisement boards when i was in London. Weird huh. I keep on noticing the advertisement and who knows, we really have fate to meet again haha and this time, i bought it. Half price! #awesome. At just the first few chapters, i already had a good laugh. I am loving this book already! I am really taking my time to read this one. No rush. I realised if i finish things too fast, i will feel empty and start thinking bout useless and nonsense things.. For example, i finished the series Empire way too fast and straight after that i felt empty and i think that was why i felt so emotional bout things and stuff.. LOL. And i also think, my period is coming. Can't really sleep well these days and my pimples pop up all of a sudden. OMG. >< i was just admiring my clean face the other day and the next day, a few pimples just decided to pop up. That was mean. haih.. but yeah, i had period around this timing last month. Actually no, this month is pretty late already. Around this time, the period already finished. LOL. oh well. at least it's coming i think.

I am glad that my menstrual cycle is going normal.. haha

Okay, skip that.

SO i took a picture of me trying out the new pants. I was wearing a crop top today and after i took the pic, i sent it to Dan and he said he can see the lines. I was like, hmmm okay, but just a little cause i was busy shopping haha. So didn't really look at that pic. Then when i was in the bus going back, i sent the same  pic to my sister and she was like wow, look at the lines! i was like, obvious? She was like duh? haha and then i looked closely at it, yeah.. it's actually pretty obvious! But you know what, i am going to make it even more obvious!

I have to start eating clean tomorrow already. Like seriously!!!! Today is like my fattest day EVER. Ate crisps on my bed accompanied by Coke. OMG. It has been a really long while since I've drank Coke man. Seriously. Then i went to the library to study. It was a good session hehe. Then felt bit sad, then walked to the chinese restaurant and ordered Chili Garlic Chips(french fries) I like the chili, it's as spicy as 'cili padi'. Crazy but i like it hehe. I ate it with Coke again while watching movie. The movie felt so damn long. I was like man, when is this going to end. I was excited bout it cause i saw Seth Rogen, Vince Vaughn, Katherine Heigl, but who knows, the movie is somehow disappointing... haih. Even James Franco was in and and Ryan Seacrest! Crazy right? but nah, not really a good show.. >< Its called, Knocked Up.

Okay, i need to hit the sack already. Tired.. Shopping really drains my energy man. haha.


Goodnight! Darling, i had a great day :)




grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee