Love

Love is a strong word. Love is a harsh word. It makes you feel like the happiest person alive and also cuts you so deep,so painful that you feel like you are at the verge of dying. I am probably exaggerated abit but that is how i feel. Love makes you look at a person differently. Eyes don't lie. It is true that eyes are the windows of the soul.

We Skyped this morning and at first, it felt a little awkward. I am sure you felt that too right? I couldn't look at you in the eye. I couldn't. I thought i could but I was wrong. We had nothing to talk about. That was a first. During shower, I was thinking, why am i making myself even more painful? Just let go. I want to! But i know deep inside, i can't let go just yet. I need him to know that i am serious bout the pain and it is not easy.

I want to give in so badly. I want to say I love you before you go to bed. I want to say i miss you so much. I miss being close to you. I want to say so many things but my brain stopped me. Heart and mind are perhaps not the most compatible 'things' in our body eh? Yeah, usually.

I love you darling. I don't want us to fight anymore because of your career path. Not anymore. No matter what you do, i'll be there. It's your choice. I might be wrong, i may be just looking from my point of view and not yours. We are still learning and forever will be learning about life. This is just one of the hurdles in our relationship and I am ready to get pass that. I may not be tall enough to jump over in a split second but i will climb no matter how tall the hurdle is to save what we have.

That's all from me. Write to me. I want to read something from you.
And p/s: Don't go to far into the future again. :)

it is 9.21pm and I'm going to bed soon. No idea why but I'm tired..

Goodnight


grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee