Rekindle

Today i went out with my flatmates. I think we are all in good conditions cause we still laughed and chatted. Feels like we are back together. Though at first we were kind of awkward but after that, everything went pretty well. After the buffet, we went to a cosy coffee shop. Man, i love the place! It's small and cosy, and you can smell the aroma of the coffee beans. #perfect. So, we took a lot of pictures and mostly, i took pictures of them. I mean, not in the mood to take pictures haha. I only have 3 pictures with myself in it. Other than that is just them. I don't mind. I miss hanging with them. Though i was supposed to study but i don't mind spending today to rekindle old memories and to save this friendship. It is working well so far. Though i didn't really talk much with Aishah cause i still don't feel like it, but with others like Joan, Cammi, Rachel and Carmen, I'm fine. hehe. Just Aishah, i think cause i was hurt too deep by her. Oh well. Life.

I haven't really started studying for today but tomorrow will be a productive day! I know it cause i borrowed textbook for the module and its on short loan. So no matter what, have to finish it.. haha. Later, I'm going to do Econometrics and Computational Finance. I feels like i already done pretty much and quite.....prepared.. but you know, additional revision will not hurt! And plus, no pain no gain ;) my new quote of life. :) The quote is seriously simple and yet very very meaningful. It is not just about working out, but it is related to our lives. Can view it from many perspectives. :) I love it. hehe

So just now i went to the kitchen to pay Joan for what we had, then i actually stayed in the kitchen to continue chatting, no more awkwardness. :) Oh yea, before we reached home, she was going to Lidl to buy groceries and i offered her the recycle bag i brought. I mean, as a friend, when i can help, i would help despite what they did. But actually now, I don't really remember what they did. No, actually i do but i will forget bout it. I don't want to feel awkward under the same roof anymore. I will still continue going to library everyday but at least i wouldn't wait till there's nobody left in the kitchen only i will start cooking or something. Right? mhmm.

So far, from what happened and everything, we are in pretty good condition. Not with Aishah yet but everyone else, is okay. :) I actually didn't want to go for the buffet cause i wanted to avoid awkwardness and so on but oh well, for old times' sake, i went and sort of rekindled our friendship. Now its up to them to accept me back or whatever. I mean, i really have done my part and it is all up to them to continue leaving me out or will ask me out with them too. But this is the last week to study so i doubt they will go out for anything anymore. oh well, after exams then.

Talk about exams, am i leaving out anything? Cause they seemed to be quite unprepared yet. I mean, we have Insurance on the 4th June and i already read everything twice. But Rachel was like, i haven't touch it at all and the 5 days we have after the 2nd last paper will only focus on it. I was like, hmm.. I don't know, maybe the last time revising or she really never touched it yet. I mean, we had a lot of time, a lot of time to study before exams. I guess, everyone has their own study timing. Now i just need to make sure my momentum and not leave out anything. Am i missing out anything? I studied with the textbook for DDI, AIS, Computational Finance, and Financial Reporting. Econometrics and Insurance, i can just read from notes. Am i missing out exercises..

DDI- Past years- haven't done
AIS- Completing the textbook reading tomorrow
Computational Finance- Finished past years, exercise...don't have le..
Financial Reporting- Finished textbook exercises and lecturer said don't have to focus on past years cause format changed
Econometrics- Finished exercises, now left past years
Insurance- haven't touch past years..

I am feeling worried if i didn't finish anything cause it feels like i have quite some time before exams and i don't really have anything else except to revise again. Okay, this week will be REVISION week! Yup!

Oh man, feeling sleepy now.. haha. If i nap now, don't think i will be able to sleep later.. hurm.. But i can't stop yawning! @@

Okay, shall start studying soon



grateful and blessed


mun


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee