Mixed

So it has been a full of activity week and all of a sudden, i have to stay at home to clean up and pack for the Semenyih room. I am having the mixed feeling, i don't really know how to explain the feeling and emotion i am having though. Like, i am feeling more sad that finally have to set things down and go back to the reality. I really enjoyed the NDC trip. Go kart and paintball was really fun. The swimming and BBQ was really good too. I think it is like, been with a bunch of friends for the entire week and all of a sudden, boom, you are alone at home. Hmmm.. I just want to turn back time and go back to the trip. Surprisingly it was really really fun. :)


Really enjoyed it. The accommodation and activity was really good, as well as the food, excluding the Ranch's breakfast and the 'meh' duck rice. LOL.

Then yesterday night was really fun and grown up. haha. I think non of them got drunk, at least until we went home. I think as you get older, the more likely for you to just chill and enjoy the moment with the people in the same room rather than just drink drink and get drunk. Well, for me, i am still new to the whole drinking world and wish i could get like tipsy or something. haha. But anyways, everything was good, the people were nice and amazing. I was wondering where will i be in 5 years' time. And how will everyone be as well. This made me to want to work even harder to reach my dream. How interesting life can be right? Things may be a roller coaster but it all comes to how you handle it, well or not.

I am still feeling a little off. >< Man, how to make this feeling go away?! It is like being emo and down and not feeling good. I have to start packing! ><

Books, room necessities, and clothes. My heart, is like, i am missing the great moments. So hard to let go! Never felt this way before though.

Actually i don't really have many stuffs to pack. I have everything down already, i just need to gather them together and get them into my car haha. :P oh wells. hehehe


I shall stop my post here and go to shower haha then be a little productive hehe. Well, i was productive just now, washed the clothes and everything. My sister swept and mopped the floor. Not bad eh? hehe. :)


grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee