Last Class

Yayy! It is the last day of the Community Service class! I didn't look at the timetable to make extra sure of the timing. Haih. So my class is supposed to start at 12pm and i thought it'll be at 9am, well, it was 9am last week! ><

Man, this is what happens when you are being over-confident. haha. Not too good. But anyways, I get to spend some time on Youtube haha. Luckily i brought my headphones and laptop man. Like seriously, if not, I'LL SERIOUSLY CRY. Wanted to go to the dance studio to choreograph contemp but it was locked and the keys are with Ily and i didn't want to wake her up so early so, i decided to just hang out here.

This place is pretty nice and quiet. Not bad. I have been here for a year and yet i don't know what is this place called. Vetro i think. I don't even know that they FASS office is the orange building and i didn't even know that the building is orange! My friends were like, are you sure you are a student here? I was like, I am sure that i am.. haha. But come on, i was away for an entire year! Still can't believe how fast time has passed. Like seriously. That is damn freaking fast. I can still remember looking out from the plane window when it was landing on China ground! My mom took a picture of me that time, i didn't realise i was chubby until my dad sent me the pic. I was DAMN shocked! Man, i was chubby! >< and how much have i lost since China and UK. I think i lost the most weight in UK cause i was eating pretty healthily and walked so much! I walked from Jubilee to UP almost every weekend. To and fro. Didn't care if it was cold or hot. That determination though.. haha

But yeah, walking is such a good exercise! Much better than jogging i would say. My thighs got smaller than just walking. Jogging makes is muscular and bulky >< man, i shall walk that jog then! hahaha

OH NO, i should've brought my swimsuit so we can swim later! but, we are going to watch movie later so, its okay la. haha. I am going to get my keys later! awesome! Gonna get a good look at the house and my future room. :)


Okay, i need to pee badly. hahaha and am waiting for my friend to pick me up for brunch later! I am so hungry omg... Hope we can grab something before class starts, well, we can go to class later anyways, so it's okay! haha. I think should get subway, near and convenient and fast. Mhmm.

Nothing much to blog anymore. I shall just wait...


Current mood though. >< See how smooth my skin is! haha :P Claps for the good lighting. 


Could've slept a little longer. 




Shall go now. 



grateful and blessed




mun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee