New

So the first week has passed and i have been having pretty great fun during the first week. Finally get to meet my dance friends, classmates and my new housemates! My housemates are really great people. Great and really really funny. On wednesday night, we had a wasted wednesday and well, that word explains almost everything already right? At first i thought they were joking but clearly they weren't. I was pretty excited cause it has been awhile since i drank, well, actually no, I drank last week with Daniel and his TDC Fam. It was really fun too. Just didn't really like the Never Have I Ever game. It was too sexually intense! I can't really take it. haha. While on the other hand, the Wasted Wednesday, a lot of people came and we hung out and chatted and our first game was ring of fire. LOL. I was like what? So fast? I wanted to play "F*** You" but too many people and we had just one deck of cards, so gotta give it a pass. Oh yeah, before that, we went to this illegal Indian alcohol shop, we bought whiskey and rum. I have no freaking idea what brands are those but i can assure you, they were none i've ever heard of. I was pretty sceptical bout it but oh well. We tried the whiskey first, it was not bad but the others who tried the rum, they almost puked. It was so bad, well, according to them at least. I didn't try it. I was drinking pretty slowly. I was just tipsy and pretty sober that time. I know i was like a little kid, not even joking, i was running and hopping here and there, the guys who just met me must think i am crazy or something. Who cares. haha

So yeah, we went Mcd and then a second round at Jordan's place. We played this fun game where we switch names then you have to guess that person's name when you have the same cards. It was a very very easy and confusing game. When you are tipsy, it is so damn hard to remember anything! haha. So i think Raj was pretty tipsy/ drunk that time, he guessed the wrong name of our friend Wong. So Wong picked Lily Collins and Jordan was Blake Lively. Raj had the same card as Wong and he stood up, and confidently showing his middle fingers to Wong say Blake Lively!!! All of us laughed our heads off because Wong is not Blake Lively and the fact that Raj was being so confident bout it is just hilarious! hahaha. We made fun of Raj bout this the next day. haha

Then we reached home at about 5.30am, I was too damn tired. Once i reached my room, i put down everything and head straight to bed. I was too tired haha. My mom called me at about 11.30 and that woke me up. I was still feeling a little drowsy and light headed and fell back asleep and woke up around 1.30pm. I jumped up cause i heard someone opened our main door, and i thought they are going to leave to lunch without me. And so i checked my phone and all of them were up at around 12ish and clearly they were lazing on their bed until one of them said get ready to lunch then everyone prepared themselves and then we head out for Pan Mee. We all look so stoned while waiting for the food to arrive. Like, really stoned. None of us really talked much, i know i was just sitting on the chair and dazed. How funny. Felt so much better after food then went home, packed and drove to my home, home. hehe.

I am craving for some good food now @@ omg. I am so hungry. Had mooncake for lunch LOL. I am soon going to be malnourished if this continues. hahaha just kidding.

I have the reflective journal and budget to do. >< I feel so chill and lazy LOL. Okay, i am just going to write something short and then just send to Christine. The budget is pretty easy too. So no worries. I think i am going to do this at Dan's place later. I am going to head out soon. Dry my hair then change then out! :)

Oh yeah, not only that, both my mom and I chatted for quite long while having the mooncake and tea. It was awesome. I hugged her and felt so grateful for having a mom that i can chat with. <3


Wasted Wednesday. 



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee