Gratitude

So i had a great lunch yesterday at Rakuzen with my fellow colleagues. They are very very nice people. Though we didn't talk much as we had only 1 hour break and everyone was pretty hungry and couldn't wait to start their meal after 4 hours of work. I was very happy as all of them joined the lunch and they paid for my meal. I am of course very thankful as they are being the nicest colleagues i can ever have. In these short period of time, 2 months, i get to experience something really different- a real world working experience which i can never get in University. I totally forgot on thanking them before i had my meal. The whole time after the lunch, i was feeling rather uneasy as i want to Thank them so badly but i was shy... >< LOL. Then i thought of writing them an email but it felt not sincere enough. And hence, this morning, a fresh start of the day, i said thank you and hope it made their day happier. Cause i know, smiling early in the morning really changes your day.

Always be generous with Thank yous and of course, say it with sincerity instead of saying for the sake of saying. I am feeling really relieved now after Thanking them like finally Emily Lim, you are being appreciative and thankful! haha. Though 'action speaks louder than words' but sometimes, you need the words to make people realize your actions, like giving them a signal or something but of course with, you know, good intention.

Things to do before my internship ends:

1. Finish all my work
2. Email Judy regarding the access card
3. Delete all/ move the important files stored in this laptop

That's about it i think. Yeah. For now, that's about it.


Oh yeah, what do you think of my new blog template? Nice right? hehehe

I think i grew 100 years older finding for the perfect template. <3

I will try to upload pictures for my next posts to make things a little more interesting hehe. Just any sort of picture. :)


grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

  1. HAHAHA yeah this is very much nicer =) and YAY gratitude!!
    pictures of you would be nice too kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA yeah this is very much nicer =) and YAY gratitude!!
    pictures of you would be nice too kekeke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee