Away

Man, it feels like we've been away from each other for a pretty long time. haha. Before this it was a week and now, also a week. At least that was when i had internship but now, this one, i have nothing to do. LOL. Okay, i shall plan what to do for this entire week before the trip. Before the trip, i MUST LOSE SOME FATS! Like seriously.. ><

I have been slacking on my diet pretty much during internship. Haih. So sad. Anyhow, for these 2 weeks, i am not going to have carbs, spam yoga and workout and dance! :)

I found Matt Steffanina's dance tutorials and man, i can learn so much from him though i am going to bite choreography but as Dan said, it is a way to learn better. :) I shall keep my words!

Start from tomorrow, my breakfast will be oats and oats only, every single day. mhmm.. I am determined to do it and i shall make myself disciplined to do it!

Working out in the morning, then shall read, study bit after fetching my little sister from school then, for dinner.. i have no idea actually. But i will try la and see what i can do.. haha. Maybe some western food, i can only cook western actually. No chinese.. How sad.

Back to relationship, i was so happy when you said that you felt like we are married couple already when i was helping you to get your track pants. Hehe. *blush blush* I really want this to work and i hope we can hold on to this together. :)

I really miss you baby. Like really. Come back earlier baby! I miss you too damn badly.. Sounds selfish eh? haha. I'm sorry. hehe. Anyways, I'm going to make you proud that you have a 'nice bodied' gf during the trip and make others drool ;) man, i am mean!  HAHAHA. I don't care! :P I just wanna enjoy our trip together before semester starts and before you start working. Right? :)

I wanted to continue this before going to bed but i am now very tired. Surprising though cause i napped and didn't really do much for the day. Well, i guess, rest day.. hehee.

I shall go to sleep now.

 
throwback when i was slim. hahaa 



Goodnight



grateful and blessed


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee